Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blogger ate my blog

I'm at the co-op waiting for Lula and blogging. When I posted a blog it evaporated. Once again this shows me that I should be using a wordprosser and then transferring it to blogspot. I haven't figured out how to do that yet.
Anyway Lula's machine seems to be working well with the new wifi module. I don't know when she'll be here but I do know that she spends most of the day here on Thursdays.
I bumped into Dave W. yesterday and he is making progress on both going to school and applying for disability. I'm glad for him. He has trouble seeing that he has a problem. I doubt that he'll ever be able to get another job. He's just too old and heavy.
That reminds me I need to apply for a job at Family Circle. They help developmentally disabled people. With my degree from NICC I might have a chance to get a job. I could use a little extra income.

No comments: