Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Wednesday and it's time to break out the incense, go into a trance and call up my spiritual guide. Yes, its time to dowse the lottery numbers.
Even though I've never won even $3.00 doing this, I still feel that its worth a try.
Today's Powerball picks are:4,16,33,51,57. The powerplay number is 8.
I intend to list these every Wednesday and Saturday. I missed last Saturday simply because I didn't feel inspired to dowse that day.
Yesterday my big project was paying the DirectTV bill. I finally wired it from my checking account. For some reason my automatic credit card payment didn't work. I'll go through the same hassle next month.
Today my major effort will be to list my house for sale. I'm getting close to the time that I'll have a retirement apartment. I also need to get rid of some furniture. I need to get rid of both of my desks. Also, I need to get rid of a lot of tools. Maybe I could give them to Nate's dad Nick. I think I'll have to get rid of my refrigerators. The place probably comes with its own that will be better than mine anyway. I'll try to keep the deep freeze because I may still get into hunting deer and I'll need a place for all that meat. Fishing on the Mississippi is also an option. One or two of those big catfish would fill it up.
I'll have to ask Jim if he'll take some of my furniture. I already asked Lula and she said that she was thinking of leaving. I'll miss her.
That's all for now.

No comments: