Monday, May 25, 2009

No open coffee shops

Its Memorial Day and there are no internet coffee shops open in Decorah. I went to the library where there is an underground parking area. There is an ac outlet next to a bench there. It is close enough to the library that I can connect to the internet there. I also might be able to use my battery and connect at other places but this is working.
I bought a camera yesterday since the pictures from my old one were so poor. I had to convert one of my desktops to Windows 2000 form Mandriva Linux. At least it sees the camera. The pictures are still poor. I may have to spend $100 for a camera instead of $20. If that is the case it won't happen for 2 months since I have dental bills coming up.
I'll experiment with the camera and get back to you on that. I also have to mow the lawn again today.
Catch you later.

No comments: