Sunday, May 31, 2009

Not even close on the lottery

Once again, I missed all of the numbers on the lottery. I'm having doubts about my spiritual guide. It's probably something I'm doing or not doing. I lost my favorite pendulum, so I used my new crystal one. I probably needed to charge it or something.
I felt sick last night. I had pain in my lungs so I took a couple of aspirins. I feel a lot better now. I'm well enough that I may have to mow the lawn.
I couldn't get my computer to work with the internet at Java Johns, this morning. I may have to load a proprietary driver for my wifi card. It works everywhere else, though. I loaded ndiswrapper on this machine so that I can use other cards. That will only make sense to other hard-corps Linux users. It didn't seem to work so I'll reboot and if that doesn't work I'll reload it

No comments: