Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Feeling better

I'm feeling better, today. I think the cold has about run it's course. I went to the county health nurse yesterday and she said that it was almost certainly a cold. They are common at this time of year due to the radical changes in temperature.
I slept in this morning and I feel much better.
Alice and I went to Subway sandwiches for a $5 footlong. Its a bargain.
I think I'll go home and mow the lawn. The expected rain went to the south of us. I have no excuse for not mowing. I feel better and there is no rain. I'll just have to do it.
I have no sick computers to work on. Alice was complaining about her slow desktop. I could give her my slow desktop. Since I'll be moving into an apartment in a couple of months I need to get rid of a lot of stuff.
Well, its time to go mow.

No comments: