Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lottery picks

After much debate, since I have only lost, I decided to post this Saturday's lottery picks again. They are: 14,18,20,42 and 50. The powerplay # is 14. Once again I would like to point out that I have never won. I pick these numbers by dowsing and apparently my spiritual guide feels that winning the lottery would be bad for me. Maybe they'll be luckier for you. You might try them on a different lottery.
I went to the meeting about health care advocacy, this morning. About 30 people showed up. I was surprised at how many horror stories, even the well off, had about the health system. People were paying 4 or 500 a month for supplemental coverage. They were working to supplement their retirement, just to have insurance.
I made the commitment to go to a Habitat for Humanity build to promote the group. That will be next Saturday and the one after that.

No comments: