Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New lottery picks


Here are the lottery picks using the new pendulum:1,21,30,38,43, powerball 24. The new pendulum acted differently than the old pendulums. It seemed to give me clearer indications for a yes answer. I wouldn't bet the farm, however.
I went to Luther College this morning to pay my annual fee for their community pass to their gym. It has a nice indoor walking track. They also have an indoor swimming pool that I can use. I'm just too lazy to actually use that stuff. I would also have to be there at the hours that its open to the community. That usually means getting up early, around 6 or 7. I also added minutes to my Tracphone. It didn't take, so I'll have to go back to Radio Shack.
I uploaded another picture of the Upper Iowa River, taken during my trek last week.
I'm still trying to sell my Clear Channel bond. I get an indication that it is "unrouted". I don't know what that means and I don't have enough minutes on my phone to call Etrade. I'll probably do that at Java Johns after I get my time accredited to the phone.
That's it for now. On to Radio Shack.

No comments: