Thursday, November 26, 2009

analytics shows me as having a reader.

I just got off of Google Analytics and they show me as having a reader from the United Kingdom.  Site Meter didn't show anything.  I guess that shows that Site Meter may be set up wrong or it just doesn't work. 
I haven't made a post for a couple of weeks, now.  I've been getting discouraged by not having anyone read my posts.  Now, I know that Site Meter is giving me erroneous readings. 
Well I may be going back to school.  If I can get a Pell Grant and work study hours, I'll be taking courses on computer applications.  I have no illusions about getting a job, but at least I can make some money by taking classes, now. 
Kurt at Vocational Rehab told me that he didn't think I could get a Pell Grant since I didn't pay back my student loans.  They were discharged due to my disability.
I don't see any harm in trying.  My psychologist wants me to keep busy with school or work.  He feels that I may be setting myself up for failure by not being busy.  I talk to him about my gambling problem.
I've been going to Iowa City every Monday to talk with my psychologist.  On the way back I stop at Cedar Rapids for a Gambler's Anonymous meeting.  There are only 2 of us, there, but it is a good meeting, anyway. 
I'm concerned about my car holding up.  I had a heating problem with it, last week.  I had the thermostat and hoses replaced.  It's running a lot cooler, now.  In fact it's running a bit too cool.  It's getting hard to keep the interior warm. 
I also had a problem with the lights, one night.  They flickered on and off, in the middle of the night.  I think water got into the electrical contacts.  I'll have to try to fix that, even though it only happened one night. 
Well, my computer is getting unstable.  I'll have to post what I have and try again, later.

No comments: