Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm back

I couldn't get to my blog for a while.  I thought it had been taken down due to lack of readership and my not updating it.  Well, I got back.
I'm still going to school and getting good grades.
I invested the money from the sale of the house into Treasury bonds.  Somehow I still seem to lose money even investing in bonds.  It turned out that the price of bonds fluctuates with the market.   I'm hanging on to them and I hope that the interest I make from them will make up what I've lost.  For what it's worth I  invested in an ETF with the initials of TIP.  That stands for Treasuries Inflation Protected.
Tomorrow I'm going for a ride on my bicycle and I intend to take some pictures.  It still isn't very pretty yet. The trees don't have their leaves and the grass  is still brown but I have to get out. I have a new camera and I need to get some pictures for the blog.
The temperatures are really taking off here. It was over 80 degrees today. I don't have to go back to school until next Tuesday. Sitting around the house and watching television is not only boring but I need some exercise.
I think I'll post a picture that I took about 1or 2 months ago.  The hoarfrost was really pretty, then.

No comments: