Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New computer

Last Thursday I picked up a desktop computer from Luther's auction. They get rid of their old computers by auctioning them off online. It cost me $70, but it had a bad CD player. I took it back yesterday and they put in a good player. I've got 2 forms of Linux on it. They are Ubuntu and Mint. I couldn't get Mint to work with my WiFi module so I loaded Ubuntu. It also has Windows Professional from Luther.
I can now watch CNBC without having it pause. I'm still pirating the WiFi from my neighbors.
I made $425 on my options, today. I'm ahead by about $1000. Of course I didn't mention how I lost over $200 yesterday and another $175 Friday. It fluctuates wildly. I think I'll stick with the gold options as long as I'm ahead.
I haven't heard anything from either Sophie or Clara. Even though they both friended me on Facebook, neither has replied to my message about the Eagles' nest. I think that is the trouble with being a dirty, old man. Nobody pays you any attention. I think I'll post the link to the Eagle cam again. Just in case someone actually sees this blog and wants to go to it.http://www.raptorresource.org/falcon_cams/  That was easy. Now I have to get my camera out and get some pictures. The sun came out for a while and the snow was melting. It was pretty. It's too late tonight to take any pictures but maybe the sun will come out tomorrow. 
Later

No comments: