Saturday, February 19, 2011

One Picture Worked

I took several pictures today with my new camera and only one worked. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe the batteries are low. I know that if you leave batteries in some cameras, that the camera will drain them even though its not on. Well this is a picture of the Dug Road trail in the wintertime. If you go back on some of my old blogs you can find it in the summertime.
I took the tax stuff to H&R Block yesterday. I had some good news and some bad. First, I made a lot of money with my stock investments, last year. The bad news is that I owe a lot of taxes. That's just the price of success. As much as it pains me, I'll just transfer some money from E-Trade and pay them. My gold options are doing too well to touch, so I'll use money from the commodities ETF.
I've been reading books on the Law of Attraction, lately. I found that in one I set a goal of making $1000/month beyond what I make on Social Security. That was achieved. This year I want to make $200,000 for financial security. If my bonds become worth something, that will be doable. I don't want to limit how I will do it, but I would feel a lot better if I had that amount of money in my portfolio. Maybe I'll win the lottery.
That reminds me. Monday I'm calling the guy with the storage locker for auction. He was going to let the previous owner try to make payment, yesterday. If it's still being auctioned I think I'll bid $500. He said that it had a washer and dryer, a stove, a microwave, and a rolling toolbox. I don't really need any of those things but  if I can sell them I would have an new revenue stream. It's worth looking into.
Later

No comments: