Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm back

I haven't posted for quite a while, so it's time to get back.
I sold a couple of my etchings. I'm getting $100 each for them. At least I'm making a profit. Today I shipped one to Virginia. The last one went to Spain. The advantage of selling on Ebay is that you can sell throughout the world. The disadvantage is that people can't see the real thing that you are selling.
The computers are a bust. The MacBook Pro's are too expensive to have repaired and the Ibooks are too incapable of doing streaming video to mess with. I give them to poor people through Community Action. I'm thinking of having classes for them at Java Johns so I can teach people things like downloading software for them. I'll have to talk with Joan about that. I've got 2 more that are ready to go. One is a Nobelis that I gave to Nick a long time ago. It's so old that Flashplayer doesn't support it.
I'm having trouble with this computer. It has shut down twice, now. I don't know what is going on. Alice said that her computer was doing that as well. I think it might be that I have the wrong memory chips in it. I'll have to buy some more on Ebay. 
I also have troubles with the car. It doesn't warm the cab at all I think the lever for the heater is stuck. Maybe the heater valve is stuck. I'll have to take it to Dan and see if he can work on it. At least I have a little money to pay him with.
later.

No comments: