Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Maybe I'm Hallucinating Again

I went to the local VA office and talked with the people there about the letter I got from the Washington VA. They didn't remember me being there last month. I remembered seeing a guy named Jerry who hasn't worked there for years. Maybe I hallucinated that visit. If so, that could explain why the Washington VA is upset with me for not getting back to them.
It looks like everything will work out. I may have to claim a hardship case since I'm broke. I talked with the people who are going to give me a colonoscopy and it looks like I'll be able to get it done. I'm rather glad since I've been feeling something there, lately.
Anyway, things will continue as usual around here. I've been buying things for my guns, like ammunition. I've also been buying gold and silver; all in anticipation of the economic collapse.
I wasn't able to get to my money at the bank. They said that I had to pay down my debt before I could think about buying silver. That exasperated me. I really regret letting the social worker in Iowa City talking me into signing over control of my money to someone else. Never do that, no matter how good of an idea it sounds like.
It looks like I will have to pay my own way, next week to Iowa City. I called the local VA and they said that the amount I make puts me over the limit for getting paid mileage to Iowa City. That means that I'll have to fill up the van and it will cost me about $50 to go. I'll have to tell Randal that I won't be able to pay him for the trip. Oh well.
I'll post an image of an etching I'm trying to sell. This one is getting a lot of interest but no bidders, yet.

I'm asking $100 for it. The auction has about 5 days left.
Later,
Craig

No comments: