Monday, December 16, 2013

Crypto Currencies Crash

Well the crypto currencies are all collapsing. I got caught and lost about $400. I was shoveling snow when the crash happened.
I guess that the lesson is to not trade when I can't watch what is happening on the exchanges. I have to check what the coins are doing every15 minutes or so. No more sleeping while I have money invested. Now that I think about it I was taking final test in my Spanish class while the market tanked. Between shoveling snow and taking the Spanish test I must have spent 3 or 4 hours without checking the price of my Lite Coins.
At least I did better in my Spanish test than I thought I would. A part of the test was me asking and answering questions of my teacher. She said that I did well in that. Some of the test was a complete blank to me. Most of it went pretty well.
I'll know this Wednesday how well I did. I'll check my grades, then. I can get that online.
Tomorrow I'll find out if I can put a trailer hitch on my van. I bought a hitch at Wal-Mart and I'm having a local mechanic try to put it on. There might be too much rust under the van to safely install a hitch. If that happens I'll take the hitch back to Wal-Mart and see about getting another vehicle.
I sent my brother a silver coin for Christmas, today. I overbid on it on EBay. I thought I was bidding on something that was 5 ounces of silver. Instead it was .5 ounces. I was wondering why it went so cheap. It's a nice Canadian coin. It was graded and everything.
They are predicting more snow for tomorrow. Another busy day ahead. I don't really have much else to say.
Later

No comments: