Thursday, December 19, 2013

Overtrading Litecoin

I've been overtradiing Litecoin, lately.
The night before last night I made a couple of hundred dollars in my sleep. I sold my digital currency before going to be and placed a buy order at half the price that it was when I went to bed. It was filled and the price  of Lite coin went up from there. Yesterday, I tried to catch trends but I was always on the wrong side of the trades. Last night I tried to repeat my move of the previous night, but I just missed out on a nice move up. I'm still ahead but my trading is hurting me.
Maybe I should just buy and hold. I'm worried about how the government might stop sales of digital currency in China. That didn't seem to affect trading last night.
There is always something to worry about and if a person just sits tight and holds his currency he should be able to ride it out. I wish that I didn't do any trading for the last 2 weeks. I would have been in the same position that I am now. I would have saved on commissions.
One thing I noticed is that Bitcoin seems to lead Litecoin by about 20 minutes. That is Bitcoin does something and 20 minutes later Litecoin follows. Anyway it seems to work that way. I might be fooling myself or grabbing at straws.
I had bad news on the van, yesterday. The mechanic who looked at my van to see if I could put on a trailer hitch told me that there was too much rust under my van to attach the hitch. That puts buying a trailer on hold. I won't be able to tow it.
I bought a tent so I'll be able to camp out in a SHTF situation. I just can't afford this prepping bullshit.
I feel like I'm tied to a railroad track and all I can do is to watch the train coming. That's just the way that it is. It reminds me of my time in the Marine Corps where I never knew when some black guy might kill me.
 I did fairly well in my Spanish class. I got a C+ overall. The final test didn't hurt me as much as I feared that it would. I didn't get as much studying in as I should have. I was busy trading currency over the weekend and Monday it snowed and I had to shovel all day. I don't know how bad I did but I was afraid of getting an F, and I didn't.
I'm thinking of selling my etchings for Bitcoins. I figure that there will be a lot of Chinese who will be trying to get rid of their Bitcoins. I'll look into it. It's worth a shot. They don't seem to move, otherwise.
Later

No comments: