Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sold Bitcoins, Now in Litecoins

I sold my bitcoins yesterday and bought Russian Rubles. I then bought litecoins after the crash. They seem to be holding up better than bitcoins.
I'm just going to sit on them for a while. I'm doing OK. I doubled my money in a month or so. If I can keep that up I'll run off to Costa Rica in 6 months and live cheaply.
I think the China selling is over. The Chinese government stopped their banks from dealing with bitcoins a day or two ago. It could still be volatile over the weekend. We'll see.
I'm going to Rochester today. Last week I tried to go twice and my car broke down both times. Today the car is working well and I've got gas. So I think i'll go. I have to go to an auction first. They are selling some foreign coins that I might be interested in,
Later
I went to the auction and didn't see anything I would like to buy.
Then I went to Rochester and priced trailers. I couldn't find anything in my price range and weight category. The last trailer salesman that I talked to said that between 1995 and 2009 few small trailers were made.
Therefor, used small trailers are hard to find.  I'll have to be patient and explore all of the options. EBay looked hopeful but I would have to travel across country to pick it up. That means I have to get a hitch on my van before I can haul a trailer.
I'm at Barnes & Noble now.
I just checked the price for litecoins on their wi-fi. I'm down about 10%. That might sound bad but it could have been a lot worse. I'm going to be patient and see if they double in the next month or so.
Later

No comments: