Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Thinking of Leaving

I've been thinking about quiting my job and leaving ever since I've been sick. I just dont't really want to go back to work. I'm too conservative to really enjoy working at the Peace Center.
I want to get out on my own and live off-the-grid. I would like to try my hand at prospecting and metal detecting. I would rather have an RV but I guess I could live in my van.
I don't know what I'm waiting for. I could leave this March. I still have the chance to make more money, shoveling snow. It's too cold and snowy to pan for gold in the mountains and Northern California.
I would like to go to Happy Camp, CA and join the "New Forty-Niners". That's a club in Northern California that prospects for gold. Their membership fee is $3,000 so that might be out of my range.
I could also join the "God Prospectors Association of America". They have the right to pan for gold in hundreds of claims across America. They only charge $69 for an annual membership. I guess that is the way I would go, for now.
Well, I've got to go home and straighten out my resume. I've been putting it off for a week, now.
Later

No comments: