My bid expired on the RV in California. I don't think I'll make another offer as it's too hard to go get it. It's too far away.
It looked like a nice RV but I don't know what the engine is like or anything. I don't know how I would get it off of their lot in a timely fashion. I called Faye and she assured me that I couldn't count on her to help in any way, shape or form. I knew that I couldn't count on her for anything. She did help me financially a year or so ago, when I needed the engine replaced on my van.
The only way I can see that I'll get an RV is to wait for my brother to die. I'm in his will so maybe that is my only hope.
I guess I could load up the van and take off in it, next summer. I would have to live in a tent or hammock but I could travel around and metal detect on beaches and look for gold. If I lose my job, I think I'll do that.
Crypto curriencies are taking a dive, today. A company named Mnt Gox is having troubles getting people's money out of crypto currencies. That's causing the whole market to dive. It will take me about 3 days to get my money back to Bit coins but I'll do that next week as I see this as a buying opportunity.
It's snowing today but I haven't really shoveled much. I'm waiting for it to stop a bit. It's not obliging. I may have to just get up and get to shoveling. When I get my RV and go traveling I won't miss the frozen North. I think I'll go to Arizona and New Mexico. I've had my fill of snow.
It looks like I'll have to go out and shovel.