Sunday, April 13, 2014

Oops I did it Again

I bought more silver.
As soon as Paypal notified me that my funds from the the sale of my last etching were available I started looking at silver.
I found a Bahamain Dollar for $25. I weighs over 1.2 ounces of silver so I bought it for $25.
Then I found some real oddball coins. They were Europa Ecu's. Just before the Euro became the standard currency in Europe, these were minted.
That  was when there was a European union but no Euro currency. Each coin was denominated in a different currency but they were for trading within the Union.
They were made for only a few years so I think they are rare. I bought them for the silver content, which came to over 4 ounces. I bought 4 of them for $71. I feel that I really scored tonight.
I've just got to quit this so I have more money for the move. I've got to make that the priority. I just keep finding bargains on EBay. That reminds me.
I was looking at an add that was running on this blog from a coin dealer. I went to his site and I have to say I was impressed. He had some good prices on gold and silver coins. I don't remember what the name of the site was but it was 3 letters. I know that this is shameless promotion on my part but if you are into gold and silver you might want to go there.
Well, I'm celebrating saving $10 on buying silver by spending $3 on food I don't really need. Maybe that is why I can't seem to lose any weight. I eat out of boredom more than anything else.
I don't have a television and I run out of sites to visit on YouTube. I guess I could watch the news some more but I'm tired of seeing coverage of flight 370.  Maybe I should get into reading books more.
Well, tomorrow the stock market might crash. Things are looking similar to the 1987 crash. There was a big bubble, then a bad week, then that Monday everyone decided to sell all at the same time.
Similar things have happened about 3 times and it didn't result in a crash, so I'm probably wrong again. I'm just glad that I don't have any money in stocks. If I did I'm not sure I would get any sleep tonight.
On that note, I think I'll sign off and go see what gold is doing in China.
Later

No comments: