Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Sleepless Night

Well, I didn't get much sleep last night.
It was probably simply because I drank a large cup of coffee after 6:00 P.M. last night.
It could also be that I'm being anxious about the move and my new (to me) motor home.
The move isn't happening at a good pace. I'm just not getting things done like I should. I need help, especially from Loula. But I can't seem to find anyone to help me.
Today I have to get my motor home fixed up as a bug out vehicle. I need to get my extra food and camping supplies into it. I got most of my ammo into it yesterday. Today I need to move a bunch of other stuff to it.
I want it ready to roll in case the caldera at Yellowstone blows. There is also the threat of an Ebola pandemic. I don't know where I would go for that but I should be able to be isolated for at least a month.
The trip to California is secondary for now. Now I have to get the motor home fitted out and also get moved to the new apartment.
I've got a lot on my table, so why did I go to church in La Crosse this morning? I've really got too much to do to be running around and drinking coffee at Starbucks. But here I am; being dysfunctional as usual.
I think I'm also being concerned about finances. I'm selling a lot of precious metals to get into the motor home. I now need to sell more to get it fixed up. I can't afford the gasoline to drive it. So why did I go 70 miles away to drink coffee and go to church?
Now that I think about it I might go home and get to work rather than go to church. Church doesn't start for a couple of more hours; I could get a lot done at home in that time.
I think I will go home and make some progress on my move. Maybe I'll see Gary at Java Johns and maybe I can rope him into helping me.
It's a plan.
Later


These are a few pictures of my new (to me) motor home. Mike is helping me move.

No comments: