Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Waiting to hear from Montine

I sent my resume to the "New 49ers" club in Happy Camp, Ca. Montine is the office manager, there. They have a position open for an accountant.
I don't have much experience with Excel but I can learn. That's where I want to pan for gold so this could work out great for me.
I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear from them. I guess that I'll call tomorrow.
I could also go to some training for the peer support at the behavioral health place, here. I think I'll forget about it although if I get a job with them it might pay more than the minimum wage that I'm now getting. Of course, that would mean delaying my trip to California. I don't think that makes any sense.
That reminds me, my efforts to get gold on EBay is apparently paying off. I bought a batch of gold trinkets, last week. I showed them to Mark the jeweler and he thinks that several of them might actually be gold. I didn't know that 10 and 14 karat gold can tarnish. The guy who sold them to me thought that they were plated when some of them might be real. If they turn our to be real I turned $32 into 2 or 3 hundred dollars. I need some good news.
The motor home is still at the shop in Cresco, IA. I need to call them tomorrow and see how they are doing. I almost bought a refrigerator for it last night. Somebody outbid me at the last second. He got it for $153. New, they sell for $500.
 I need a three way one for the RV. That means that they run on AC, DC and propane. I'll need all three capabilities. If I'm living in town I'll need AC. If I'm on the road I'll need DC. If I'm out in the woods I'll need propane. So I'll need all three to keep my bases covered.
Bitcoin and gold were fairly stable today. I guess that not much happened. I'll check all of the silver and gold bug websites to see if anything happened. I think the decline of the dollars is continuing at a slow pace.
That reminds me, the Ebola outbreak is continuing. It slowed down in Guinea but picked up in Sierra Leone. It's right on track to take down the human race. Some of my liberal friends think that that is a good thing. They might get their wish.
Oh well.
Later

No comments: