I don't have much to say today. Ebola is still on my mind but there wasn't much news about it, today. The Patriot Nurse had the best posting on YouTube on that topic. If you are interested, go to my previous posting and I recommended a few YouTube channels that are covering Ebola better than I am.
I think we are in a "wait and see" mode when it comes to Ebola. It's spreading at an exponential mode right now but maybe there will be some natural means of slowing it down. Other diseases are killing a lot more people each year but they aren't doubling at the rate that Ebola is. If it keeps doubling we'll all get it in six months to a year.
Maybe I should take the "Patriot Nurse's" advice and take supplements and exercise more often. I'm not sure that bugging out will make much difference.
Talking about bugging out, I'm more ready to go, now. I paid the license plate fees so I won't have to get licensed in California for a while. If I'm out there for a month I probably should change the title to that state but I feel that I can tell them I'm a tourist.
The motor home needs a water pump. That was what was shorting out the 12 volt line. I told the guy to replace it. I have to have a good water pump to test the water heater. That's next. Maybe I can get the electronics working in a couple of weeks to a month. I'll be tempted to get the wheels aligned; anything to make it drive better.
If I decide to, I could be out of here in a couple of weeks. I think I may leave if the Ebola outbreak gets worse. Maybe I'll move to La Crosse and pray a lot at the Christian Science reading room.