Thursday, October 2, 2014

It's Worse Than I Thought

If you are interested in what's happening with the Ebola outbreak go to Stefan Molyneux's YouTube channel and watch is vlog about Ebola in Texas. It's eye-opening.
After listening to Stefan I'm convinced that I've been downplaying the risk of Ebola in the United States. It's here and we don't know how bad it is, yet.
The best I can tell you is to go to Stefan's vlog and see what he has to say.
The stock market seemed to shrug off Ebola, today. I guess that the talking heads are talking the risk down. Yesterday the market moved down by 238 points; today there wasn't much of a move at all. It will be interesting to see how the market responds if there is more bad news about Ebola in America.
This might cause the crash that so many of us have been expecting.
I talk to Gary about buying silver on a leveraged basis. He talked me out of it. I always lose when I use margin. I never seem to learn.
Of course, since I'm not about to do it; it will turn out to be the smartest thing I could have done in the last decade. Oh, well.
It's supposed to snow, this weekend. I hope it snows enough to shovel it. I've got three places I shovel for, so I could make a lot of money this Saturday.
I doubt that it will accumulate enough to actually shovel. I'll have to get up early Saturday morning and check it out.
Well, go to Stefan's YouTube channel. He always has something to talk about and he was in rare form tonight.
On that I'll sign off.
Later

No comments: