Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I Might have to get an Actual Job

Since I lost my job at the Peace Center things have not been going well.
First of all, it hasn't snowed. I was counting on making all sorts of money, shoveling snow. It just hasn't happened.
Last year I made tons of money, shoveling, and my job at the Peace Center actually interfered with making more money by shoveling.
This year, except for a week in November, the snow hasn't been there.
I may have to go to Wal-Mart and figure out their computerized job application method. I hate their computers. It's so confusing.
I just don't know what else to do. I haven't been able to get my computer repair business off the ground. I'm probably one of the few experts in Linux in this town but people just don't want to leave Microsoft or MacIntosh.
I tend to actually lose money by fixing up old laptops. They cost too much to replace the batteries and install memory. I think the only reason I bother is to find old laptops good homes.
I wanted to mention how disillusioned I am with what news I find on You Tube.
Harvey Organ is probably wrong about the Chinese using up the world's silver supply by the end of December. There are only 2 days left, counting today. There is no sign of that happening.
I've got some options that are good until the end of March so I'm as ready as I can be. I also have a lot of silver in a safe deposit box.
I'm beginning to think that everything I see on You Tube is a lie. Of course, I know that everything I see on Main Stream Media is a lie as well. The truth is buried under a ton of lies and distortions. I just don't know what to believe anymore.
My idea of bugging out for the currency collapse or the Ebola pandemic may have been created by believing the garbage put out on You Tube.
I still like the idea of living as cheaply as possible in an RV. It gives me a lot of options. I can park on mining claims where I have the right to mine on. I can also simply live on the street; I can park it anywhere and just live there. I can also get my own land and park it there.
I like having options open and if they take away Social Security I'll have a roof over my head, no matter what.
I was thinking about moving my motor home to LaCrosse and living there until it's time to go to California. I'll price RV parks. Maybe it would be cheaper than living here and I could go to church more often. It's beginning to look like the snow will never appear.
Well, I've got to go to Cresco and see if the RV people over there will work on my motor home. I should never have taken it out of there anyway.
Later

No comments: