Friday, May 15, 2015

A Dark Cloud has Descended Upon Me

My motor home appears to be un-repairable. The wires to the clearance lights are simply falling apart. This portends that all the wires in the motor home are fragile and will crumble.
The mechanic says that it's not worth repairing since I will have one problem after another.
Apparently it will cost an arm and leg to even junk it. All the propane stuff will have to be taken out before a junk yard will take it. A tire is flat; even though it's new.
My plans for going to California are falling apart. I don't know what to do.
I think I'll go ahead and leave for California; I'll just have to live in a tent. I've done that for a while in the service.
I need to talk with Danny about fixing it; maybe he can get it going. I'll see him at the co-op, sooner or later.
I was in the middle of moving and now I don't know what to do. I need to get a storage locker and get most of my stuff moved into it. Then I can take a few things to California and leave most of the stuff in the locker. I've got too much stuff anyway.
Maybe I can find an apartment out there. I'll never find anything as cheap as the apartment I have now but maybe I can find gold or a job out there. Here, finding a job is hopeless because everyone here knows that I'm crazy.
The only jobs I've had for the last 15 years or so were government subsidized  jobs. My being crazy actually works to my advantage for those jobs since I'm a protected minority.
The trouble is that those jobs never pay more than minimum wage.
Maybe if I get a few thousand miles away from here I'll be able to get a real job. Of course that won't happen because all of the real jobs went to China, anyway.
I still hope to be able to find gold on the Klamath River. I've got to overcome my obstacles and get out there to give it a try.
They are starting to have a Karaoke bar here, so I'll sign off for now.
Later.

No comments: