Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I may be Heading out Sunday

There really isn't much keeping me here so I may leave Sunday, after church.
I'm selling my prospecting gear to Chris. That will help with the gas for the trip back.
Tomorrow, I'll also be selling some gold. I hate to do that because I know I'll buy it back, later.
I think I'll have plenty of room in the van for what I have to take with me. I've been getting rid of a lot of stuff. Anything that weighs a lot or takes up a lot of room just has to go. Especially if I haven't used it for a couple of years. I even sold a couple of guns.
I may be wrong but I don't feel the financial reset will cause violence in the streets. At least I still have a .22 rifle for that.
I was thinking that I would rather have a pump action 12 gauge and a semi-automatic rifle.
The Russian SVT would work with the ammo that I have but I might have to go to Canada to get one.
When they were on the market, the Brady bill was in effect. So they weren't sold here, very much. They're easy to find in Canada but hard to find here. I'll have to see what I get into to import one.
Of course that all depends on getting a lot of money to work with. That's unlikely.
On the topic of money, it looks like Bitcoin is taking off again. I have a way to buy them using margin. But I'm unhappy with the company that I have to deal with. It seems that my money just vanishes whenever I send them some more. I made a complaint (it's called making a ticket) but I'm not getting a satisfactory answer.
I've got to make a couple of calls, tomorrow, to find an apartment in Decorah. I think it will work out.
I've got to get home and start packing.
Later

No comments: