Monday, October 26, 2015

Once Again One of my Strongly Held Beliefs Turns out to be a Delusion

I was holding the belief that I had encountered a bank loan officer, here, in a time travel experience.
I asked her about it today and it turned out that it was false.
I guess you never get over these delusions and hallucinations when you are schizophrenic. I try to keep quiet about it but it still disrupts my life.
I suppose looking for gold was a symptom of my disease. I suppose I wouldn't be traipsing all over the country, looking for gold, if I wasn't sick.
Maybe that's why I watch all the "gloom and doomer" websites. I like to believe that I'm aware of something that others aren't aware of (mainly the collapse of the economy). I wonder what percentage of the viewers of those websites are either bi-polar or schizophrenic. Oh well.
I might be going back to Decorah earlier than I thought. I got my car top carrier today. I wasn't expecting it for a couple of weeks. After paying a couple of bills I have nothing keeping me here. The earlier I get back the sooner I can get an apartment. I'm looking forward to getting out of here. There is nothing keeping me here but delusions of grandeur.
I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff. Anything that takes up weight and space that I haven't used in a couple of years just has to go. I don't have the room for it. I lost the utility trailer and now I have to fit everything into the van. At least I have a water-proof carrier to put on the top of the van.
I've got to get Chris to help me load up either tomorrow or Wednesday and get on the road. I don't feel as overwhelmed as I did when I came out here. I guess I don't have as much to do. Maybe I can get rid of more stuff.
Later

No comments: