Thursday, June 16, 2016

Well, I did it and I'm up $100

I borrowed $2,000 and put it in Bitcoins and Ethereum coins. I'm already up about $100.
It would be more but I accidentally locked up most of my money in Bitcoins. Bitcoins went up as well so I'm still doing well.
I'm glad I didn't buy any more gold and silver since that is being manipulated down. It has something to do with shooting a politician in England and halting the Brexit vote. That helped stocks and drove metals down. I don't think that will last.
My hypnotist canceled my appointment yesterday. He has car troubles and his car is hundreds of miles away from him. I rescheduled it for next week. I hope it goes well. I'm getting too old to be shoveling snow this Winter.
I need to make some money without a lot of manual labor.
The keyboard on this laptop is giving me fits. Last week the "o" key would stick; now it's the "b" key.
Maybe I should replace it. I think I've got some keyboards that would work.
Later.

No comments: