Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What I'm Up to Lately.

I haven't blogged for a while.
I'm still looking for my missing Bitcoins.
I found an account of someone named Lazslo who sold thousands of Bitcoins in 2010. Of course, I'm writing myself into that scenario since there is so much money to be made if I did buy Bitcoins that early. I sent him a letter to see if he remembers me.
So far, I haven't had a reply. I'm probably just being schizophrenic when I think about any of this stuff.
I need to find a job and pay off some of my debts. This being off into my dream world doesn't pay any of my bills. It's not too hopeful.
I finally got my bicycle out and pumped up the tires. I got tired just riding it to Java Johns; it's probably only three blocks from my home. I think I'll just leave the van at home and ride the bike.
I forgot that there is an auction involving coins, tonight.
Later.


No comments: