Saturday, September 24, 2016

Still Hanging on to the SeedSavers Job.

I worked my second week at Seed Savers, today.
I got paid for my first week and spent most of it paying a credit card. At least I have money to live on this week.
Next week I hope to get my windshield replaced. It's had a large crack for the last couple of months.
I got the motor home sold but I have to take payments for a few months. Not only is it good to have some income from that, but I feel good to be out from under it.
It just took too many repairs and it never did run good. Now it's someone else's problem. I hope it works out for him.
I'm stiff and tired from working; yesterday I had to carry several fifty pound sacks of seed from one end of a building to another. It wore on my back and I had to sit down as much as I could, yesterday.
Well, I only have 4 or 5 more weeks at Seed Saver's; I should be able to handle it.
At the end of November I'll be shoveling snow. That will be harder, anyway, since we are expecting a bad year for snowfall. Of course, that means I'll be making a lot of money.
I need to get back to time travel and make all sorts of money with Bitcoins. I don't know if I mentioned it here but I have memories of encountering a future me back in the year 2010. He spent a lot of time messing with computers and he had a car with a license plate from 2017. I think he ended up with a lot of Bitcoins. He told me that I shouldn't invest since it was all rigged, but he knew that I wouldn't listen, anyway.
I've got to change my intro since I wiped out at panning gold, I sold my motor home and they never called me to do any driving for the VA. I just need to eliminate those things as well as any mention of Ebola since that sizzled out.
Conner is playing the piano here at Java John's so I think I'll clean up my intro and start listening to him.
Later

No comments: