Friday, March 10, 2017

I'm Disappointed with Myself.

I haven't been looking for a job like I should be. I went online and sent my resume to a couple of places, but most of the time I've been fixing a computer.
I've got 3 ready for sale and I'm waiting for a part for a fourth.
If I sell them it would help my finances but all I can do is wait for someone to call my add in Decorahnow.com.
I've had good responses from the add that I run there but all I can do is wait until someone calls me. It's taken a couple of weeks between sales on occasion.
I'm worried about where the money will come from for next month's bills. I guess I need to have faith that everything will work out as planned; as in a divine plan for us all.
It looks like there will be plenty of snow this weekend and early next week. After that, maybe I'll get a job. It always has worked out and it will next month as well.
I'm concerned about the economy next Wednesday. Not only is the debt ceiling being reached then, but Janet Yellen may raise the interest rate the same day. It could collapse the economy. We'll see. I would be buying bitcoin, gold and silver but I'm too broke to do anything.
That reminds me, bitcoin went down today because the ETF was declined. I think that is a buying opportunity. It'll come back and then some. It might not go to the moon like it was looking like it would last week but it's a good "long term" investment.
Maybe I'll make enough, next week, shoveling snow, to buy a silver coin. I'll try, if I can.
Pray for snow.
Later

No comments: