Friday, April 7, 2017

Wal-Mart Hired me.

When I finally added minutes to my phone it turned out the Wal-Mart had been trying to get a hold of me for the last 2 weeks. I drove out to their store and they told me that they would hire me for a second shift job.
It only pays $9.00/hr. but that is what I was getting at the telemarketing job. I think I'll prefer working at Wal-Mart to selling on the phone. I'm glad I've gotten the job.
I went to my old job this morning and told them that I was offered the Wal-Mart job. They let me leave without holding me to the 2 week notice. Now I'll be able to work at Wal-Mart as soon as my background check comes through.
On a different track, Donald Trump disappointed most of his supporters by attacking the Syrian government. It should be obvious to the most casual observer that the sarin attack was some sort of "false flag" thing. Ron Paul was the only person who pointed out that it wasn't in the interest of the Syrian government to use poison gas. Does anyone remember that the Syrian government destroyed it's stockpile of chemical weapons two or three years ago? Why doesn't anyone think that ISIS might have poison gas?
I think we now know that Donald Trump is either an idiot or he's a "swamp critter". I guess we shouldn't be too surprised; after all they pulled the same trick with Barak Obama. We all thought that he was different and would save us. It's all a game.
By the time someone has acquired enough political clout to run for president he is probably totally corrupted.
I find that I'm incredibly gullible. Of course, nobody else who ran was any better; it's just that the whole system is evil.
I'm the same way with investing. I keep thinking that precious metals will save me but they never do. Maybe I need to change my paradigm again but I don't know what to change about it.
Later

No comments: