Saturday, May 27, 2017

Surprising No one but Myself.

I guess it's no real surprise but I got cleaned out of my ether coin, last night.
I was using 3 to 1 margin and at sometime in the night my account went low enough that it was automatically sold out. Out of the $100 that I started with last week I'm down to $40 left.
At one time, yesterday, I had over $300.
I'm a little cynical and I figure that the same people who manipulate the precious metals and stock market are manipulating the crypto markets as well.
People keep saying that crypto can't be manipulated because they can't be shorted. But that's not true because you can sell short on the Kraken exchange and maybe others. All it would take is a few rich people colluding.
And that is more common than not since laws are no longer being enforced.
I don't know when they quit enforcing laws but it's been that way ever since I started investing. All markets are simply a way to transfer wealth from the poor to the rich.
I should know better than to invest in anything; I always lose.
The idea of starting multiple streams of income is just a delusion. The trouble with trading cryptos is that they trade 24/7 and I have to sleep or work at some time in the day. I just can't be trading 24 hrs. a day. That, and like every other market, it's manipulated.
Someone has said that "It's all a big club, and you ain't in it". I should know better than to try to have my money make money. All there really is is an hourly job.
It's a form of slavery but that's all that's left to us.
I need to find something where I can get paid for what I do rather than being paid hourly; maybe some sort of commission sales would be better.
Oh well,
Surprising no one but myself, I just now placed and order for ether at 5 to 1 margin. I figured that as long as I only had $40 to invest I might as well risk it all and it looks to me like a bottom has been put in.
I just don't know of any other way to have my money make me money.
Later,

No comments: