Thursday, June 15, 2017

After a Roller coaster ride in Cryptos I still have $350.

What a ride; at one time I was over $1200 but I was taken down to $350, now. I'm out, for now.
I left my money at Kraken so I can get back in but it's too volatile for me. I thought it would just go straight up for a month or so. I was wrong. I'll be patient and get back in, later.
I quit my job at Walmart when I was up $1200. Now I kind of wish I hadn't. I need something to bring in more income. Maybe some sort of sales job wouldn't be too physically demanding to me.
 I also was contacted by an organization that will get me out of credit card debt. Apparently I just quit paying my debt and get it written off as being disabled and not able to pay it. I just have to cut back on my dining out and cut back my spending.
On a different topic, I got a check from the U.S. Treasury, today. I don't know what it was for but I put it into my bank account. There's no use in looking a gift horse in the mouth.
I'm trying to organize a group trip to Deadwood South Dakota in the middle of July. There is a gem and mineral show there, then. I'll also do some gold panning.
I think I'll add to this later.

No comments: