Friday, August 11, 2017

I shared a video about Youtube censorship and my numbers collapse.

The last thing I did on my blog was to share a video about Youtube censorship and my numbers went down like crazy. So, do you think there is a relationship? I do.
I still haven't gotten back to Eldorado to look for gold. I'm kind of waiting for Brian to go with me. I guess that, that will not happen. He's got some sort of mental problem (I think bi-polar) so he's pretty unreliable.
I just have to take off on my own.
There are three places I want to go to, there.
I'll be using the sample pan and just try to find a few specks of gold. I just want to see if there is any gold to be found at all, there.
I would have gone there this morning but I had a sick computer I was working on. I got it working by re-flowing the solder on the display chip. That works on most of the computers that have display problems. I now have three computers to sell or give away.
I mentioned that I have a computer that I'm mining a crypto coin with. I'm about ready to give up. I've had it running day and night mining. After a week I have about 3/1000s of a coin. It just doesn't pay enough to bother with. I'll either sell or give away that computer.
I worked for 3 days last week. I made good money for me ($11/hr.).
That will pay some bills this week.
That reminds me, I need to get some checks in the mail, yet today. With that I think I'll run home and get that done.
Later,

No comments: