Saturday, August 26, 2017

I've been Watching News about Hurricane Harvey.

I've been watching news on YouTube about Hurricane Harvey. It doesn't look like it will be as bad as predicted; but there is still a lot more rain to come over the next few days.
I'm glad to see that there is only one death reported, so far, attributed to Harvey. I was expecting a lot more; maybe more people had enough sense to simply leave before it hit.
On a different topic, I got a job that starts next Thursday. I don't have much money to get through until then; but at least I have enough gas in the car to get me to work, then.
I also should have enough money to go to Ames and talk to a hypnotist about my missing Bitcoins.
I get paid Social Security on Friday so I only have to worry about getting through Thursday. I'm down to $15 or so. Maybe I can sell a laptop; I have 4 that are ready to go.
I'm using them all to mine Monero which is a crypto currency.
It's such a slow process that it really isn't worth bothering with. After mining with several laptops for a couple of weeks, I've mined about 0.005 Monero. They are worth about $150 each, so it will take forever to get anything worth anything.
I was watching H.A. Goodman while he was interviewing a couple of the lawyers who sued the Democrat National Party for cheating Bernie Sanders out of winning the primary election for the Presidential election last year.
One of them made a very impassioned rant about how corrupt the system is. He pointed out that 2 of his witnesses had died under suspicious circumstances during the process of filing a law suit.
That seems to happen a lot to the people who 'get the goods' on Hilary or Bill.
I think the suspicious deaths associated with them is approaching 100, not counting the people who died in airliners that held people who were about to testify against the Clintons. I think I'll link H.A.'s  article to this blog; you really should see it.
I couldn't figure out how to link it so I'll just share it next on this blog.
Later.

No comments: