Monday, September 25, 2017

A Note of Gratitude

When I went to the hypnotist a little while ago he had me ask my angel for help.
It appears to me that I'm getting some help.
First, I found a new avenue to search to get my Bitcoins back. I found that there was only one exchange opened when I was buying Bitcoins.
I tracked down the owner of the now defunct exchange and sent him a message asking for help in finding my Bitcoins. I've yet to hear back from him.
Next, a very strange thing happened yesterday. In my apartment I felt something touch my left shoulder blade. It hit the floor and it turned out to be a missing flash drive that I lost a couple of months ago. I rationalized that it had stuck to my back whilst I was laying on my air mattress and simply fell off a couple of seconds after I got up.
That would be a logical explanation except I had closely searched the air mattress and sheets and stuff when I first lost the flash drive. It was weird but I'm grateful to get the drive back.
Another thing I'm grateful for is how easily Manpower is getting me jobs. Although I had to sell some silver yesterday, Manpower is keeping me in enough money to keep ahead of my bills.
Oh, I almost forgot, I've been having troubles with my hot water lately. It turned out that it was turned off because they are tearing down the neighboring building. It has my water heater in it.
My landlord is letting me move into the apartment next to mine and he will let me store stuff here because he won't be able to rent it out with out a water heater. So now I'll have a nicer apartment and storage space as well. I needed the space for my prepping stuff and my etching collection.
That's all for now.
Later,

No comments: