Friday, September 1, 2017

I went to Eldorado again.

I went back to the place outside of Eldorado, where I found some gold specs, today.
I went back to move a lot of dirt to see if I could find enough gold to make regular mining worth while.
I'm disappointed with myself as I couldn't do the work required. I got tired out and stiff by stooping over and panning gold. I just wasn't up to the work.
I have to face reality and realize that I'm 70 years old and I'm not up to working, hard, anymore.
If I get a job it will have to be something involving sitting at a desk and doesn't involve heavy lifting anymore. That severely limits the jobs I can do.
I was talking with Brian about getting rid of my car today. I figure that it would save about $300/month.
I would be able to live fairly well on the income from Social Security.
The only things I need a car for is to go to work when work is far away, and going to church in LaCrosse.
I'll also need it to go to Ames to talk with a hypnotist about finding my lost Bitcoins. I'll do that in a couple of weeks.
After that, I might let them repossess my car. My credit sucks anyway.
I might get back.
Later

No comments: