Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Maybe I'm Making Progress on Getting my Bitcoins Back.

I was listening to the recording of my hypnosis session.
I got to the section where I was asked when I first bought bitcoins.
The date of May 8th came up.
I did a google search about that date and Bitcoins.
The date of May the 6th came up as the date that the first bitcoin exchange was started. It's name was Bitcoin Market. They went out of business in 2011 so I couldn't find them.
I remember making a bid for the bitcoins that I was buying. That would fit with an exchange.
Since that was the only exchange running, for bitcoins, at the time it would make sense that it's where I bought my bitcoins.
I don't remember transferring my bitcoins so maybe they are still there.
I haven't been able to find out much about that company.
I found a book that mentioned it and I ordered the book from Ebay. It's coming from Australia so it will take some time to get here.
I'll keep you posted if there is any more news about the search.
Later

No comments: