Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I'm Spinning my Wheels on Marketing the Coins.

I'm having troubles moving my coins. I don't have a good camera to take pictures for Ebay and potential buyers. I tried using my phone to take pictures of the coins, this morning.
I was able to transfer the image to the computer but it was too fuzzy to do any good.
I ordered a microscope camera from Wal Mart. It will take a couple of weeks to get here from China.
I'm broke so I don't know how I will get the pictures taken.
I'm trying to find someone who can help me with this; but so far I have no takers.
I have a couple of people interested in the coins. One  is in New York and the other is in Colorado; but I have no way to get good pictures to either.
I also left off 10 coins at a place called Game Exchange. They not only are into video games but they market things on Ebay for people.
The trouble with them is that they are not doing anything. I took those coins there last week and they haven't listed them yet. I'm getting exasperated.
On a different topic, I watched a video about something called C60 today. It's some sort of isotope of carbon that has benefits for health, apparently. If I could get my brother to take it (and maybe marijuana) maybe he'll heal his cancer. If I ever get any money I'll send him a bottle from Ebay. I'll get a bottle for myself because it's supposed to be good for everything including improving intuition.
I'm also not making any headway in getting my Bitcoins back. I was thinking today that if I ever get any serious money I should hire a private detective to help me find my coins. I think it's a good idea.
Later

No comments: