Thursday, November 30, 2017

I Feel like I'm Coming down with Something.

I feel feverish and tired. Maybe I simply didn't get much sleep last night; but I feel like I might be coming down with something.
It's been a long time since I've been sick. i just hope it's not pneumonia. I've had that several times. I always feel like I'm knocking on heaven's door when I have that.
At least my car is working and I can make it to the V.A. clinic if I have to. Antibiotics normally cures it in no time.
I sold the majority of the coins. I went to a place called "American Rarities". I was disappointed with the price but it was the same that a coin shop offered me.
I might use the money for a down payment on a trailer. I could move to a reservation in Arizona and pay $500/yr. for the space rental. We'll see what happens.
The pricey coin will sell in March at an auction in Baltimore. It didn't grade as high as the folder said but it's still a good coin and I hope we get some interest in the bidding.
I'm hoping to do some traveling next Summer. Maybe I'll have a trailer that I can live in whilst traveling.
I watch all sorts of YouTube videos saying that there is a cabal of pedophiles who are about to be busted. Nothing ever happens. Maybe the justice system is so corrupt that they can't do anything. That's the way it appears. I guess I'll just stop watching those things. It's like the dollar; nothing happens no matter how evil it is.
Later.

No comments: