Wednesday, November 15, 2017

I Haven't Blogged for a While.

I'm sorry that I haven't blogged for a while.
I've been busy trying to get my car running and taking pictures of my coins and indexing them.
My car has had two problems: first the battery died and Dan the mechanic thought it was the alternator, then the front brakes wore out.
I can't afford the $300 that a mechanic wants to replace the pads and rotors so I'm trying to get it done by a friend of mine named Brian. I had to buy the parts and tools to get it done but Brian is a bit depressive and he doesn't get things done quickly. Maybe I'll get it done tomorrow.
I'll get the car up and take off the left wheel before Brian shows up tomorrow. Maybe I'll save myself a few silver coins and just do it myself. I have a YouTube video about how to do it. It doesn't look that hard.
I got my coins all neatly photographed and entered into a data base called "OpenNumismat". It's an open source data base for coins. It really helps me keep all the information in one spot.
It took a while to get it all entered but it makes it a lot easier to find info on the coins.
The music has started at Java Johns and it's a bit distracting.
Later.

No comments: