Thursday, December 17, 2020

It's time that I get back to blogging.

It's been over a year since I last blogged anything. I've been sharing some of the youtube videos that I like and some things from the Epoch Times. 

By the way, if you haven't done so already it's time to subscribe to the Epoch Times. If you start reading or watching their videos it will be apparent why you should subscribe.

Youtube, on the other hand should be dropped because of it's censorship.

I'm trying a different machine tonight. It's an old MacBook Air. I find that it works well when I'm not trying to run Minergate. Minergate is a crypto mining software. It doesn't really work on this machine so I'll forget about it.

The president is still fighting for his election. I think he will win: but maybe that is wishful thinking on my part. The Democrats seem to have sold out to the Chinese communists. Maybe I'll talk more about that in later blogs. 

I'm hanging out at a place called the Landing. It's new and tonight there isn't much business here. I've got the whole ground floor to myself. I'm sitting in front of a rather nice fireplace. It's natural gas with cement logs but it's really cozy.

I don't have much to say so I'll sign off.

Later



No comments: