Saturday, April 6, 2024

I didn't get the Caddy

 Fortunately, I didn't get the Caddy. Someone else got it for $220. I'm strapped this month and I want to keep adding 10% of my income to Bitcoin. I was relieved that I didn't get the Caddy. I don't know why things go so cheap at that auction. 

I'm worried about the Chevy pickup. It took a whole gallon of coolant and a quart of oil. I'm going to have to watch what is going thru it. Maybe I have some bad leaks that will cost a fortune to repair. We'll see. 

I need to get more hours in with the training at National Able. I need the money. 

I talked with somebody at Iowa Works yesterday and he thinks I need to reopen my disability claim with the VA., this time for PTSD and tinnitus. I've got to talk with Lauri about that, Monday. 

Maybe I can get some College out of it as well. 

I think I'll link an ALUX video, they're always good. 


Later

No comments: