Saturday, June 14, 2014

Another get rich quick scheme bites the dust.

Well, I tried to buy gold jewelry at garage sales, yesterday. There was nothing but garbage for sale. I didn't even offer anything to anyone. At least I didn't waste any money. Maybe I live in too small of a town for that to work. The selection is rather limited. I did better on Ebay. Oh well.
Bitcoin took a dive. I'm glad because I want to buy in a couple of weeks from now. I'm going to spend some of the money from working at the primary polls for that. If it goes down I'll get a better price. I think it's being held down due to the auction that the FBI will be holding for the Bitcoins they took from Silk Road. They were selling drugs, there.
I'm watching news on the Ebola outbreak. It seems to be slowing down but it could still take out 90% of the human population. I have to wonder if the ruling class is just taking out everyone else. We'll see.
I had some bad news on my bug-out vehicle. Dan said that it needed 6 new tires. Each of them will cost over $125.
I knew that it would be expensive to get that motor home working. I might just forget about the refrigerator. I need to talk to Dan about getting it ready to drive. I might need it earlier than I thought.
I was thinking about going back to school. I could get my BA in social work.
I'm only a semester or two away from it. The Pell grant would pretty much cover tuition and I could hang on to my job at the Peace Center as well.
It would delay my trip to California, but it might be worth it. I'll have to look into it.
I don't know how going to school would work with my snow shoveling and working at the Peace Center in the winter. It would be hectic but I feel it's worth it to get ahead a bit financially.
Well, I'm going to an auction. I haven't given up on finding cheap gold yet.
Later

No comments: