Tuesday, October 15, 2024

I can't believe it but I'm still having troubles with Microsoft accounts.

 After fighting with Microsoft accounts last week I still can't get logged in. I thought that when I had it reading my fingerprint that my troubles were over; but I was wrong. Microsoft is evil. I need to get back to Linux. The only reason I left was the ease of loading Theta Edge Node and it came with the National Able computer. 

I went swimming today. I did 20 laps and didn't feel too bad afterwards. I'm trying to lower my blood pressure. I need to get away from the doctors and such. I seem to have the diabetes under control; now I have to do something about the blood pressure. I think exercise is the solution. We'll see. 

I need to do an hour of online class for National Able so I'll link something and sign off. 



Later



No comments: