Saturday, October 12, 2024

I Spent the Afternoon resetting my Microsoft account over and over.

 I finally got Microsoft to open with my fingerprint. That was after resetting my password at least 3 times. I have a lot of troubles with Microsoft. In fact I think most of my troubles came after I started using Windows. 

I should go back to Linux; I never had problems with it. The only reason I'm using Windows has to do with the ease of loading Theta Edge Node on it. 

I think I might give up on Theta. I don't seem to be making any money with it. Maybe I can't have three computers sharing the same router. Maybe my access simply isn't fast enough for all those computers. I might cut back to only one computer at a time. 

I'll see how they do at the end of the month. I might set up one of my computers on mining ETC. I used to make about $25/month with that. 

I think I'll show one of my etchings here.




Later

No comments: