It's new to me but it's built on a 49 year old frame. I'ts a carbon fiber frame so I felt it would be worth rebuilding. Almost everything was replaced with aluminum parts. It took the shop owner a lot of time to get all the parts but I feel it's worth it. I paid around $1200 for idt to be finished, but that's a lot less than a newrer carbon framed bike would cost. I'm taking it out tomorrow on the path to Breda. I bet it will take half the time I usually spend to get there.
I'm also buying used laptops online. I'm trying to keep my spending below $5 each. I'm afraid that the shipping will eat me up, but we'll see. I do enjoy fixing up old laptops and loading Linux on them.
I think I'll link something about the Ukraine war, here.
Later
No comments:
Post a Comment