Wednesday, August 26, 2026

I think I'll have to salvage the old HP I've been working on.

 It looks like the magnetic sensor that reveals that the lid has been shut has to be soldered on; and I'm not up to it. 

If so it's a loss. I'll be able to take a lot of parts off of it and use them in other machines but this one is probably a loss. Oh well. 

I won another machine on Hibid last night. It cost $10 but it's a nice machine I'm looking forward to getting it.

Thursday will be a big day for me. I'm going to the camera club in Sioux City and I'm bidding on 5 machines. One is in Canada so I hope I don't get it . I don't want to mess with customs and such. 

Not much is happening here. I'm just waiting for the mail and UPS to bring me more parts and computers. 

I think I'll go and work out. It's Wednesday and I work with weights on Wednesdays. 

I'll link something here. 



Later

No comments: