At really close to 12 P.M. I heard someone say "hey Craig". It was a freindly call, but I'm still alarmed/
There is probably a locical explanation but of course: I figure it's a freindly ghost. At least it doesn't seem to want to hurt me.
It could also be God. It's highly reminiscent of an Old Testament story involving a young boy working at a temple or syn agog.
I lean towards a ghost. I've been haunted for years. It's part of being an ex-Marine. I had major problems with that in the early 1980's
On different topics I've got a few other things going. I'm waiting for a new seat post for the light bike. The one that came with it is too long and I hope the one from Amazon will fix that.
I found white fenders for the truck. The're a little pricey but I won't have to paint them.
I sent my sister a laptop: I hope she likes it. We'll see.
Chat says that the platter is plated silver. I'm going to polish it and look for a small mark. But I doubt that I'll find it. Either way I'll get some use out of it.
Chat is encouraging me to buy the 10 computers going for $10. I should be able to swap parts and get a lot of them working.
I'll link something here.
No comments:
Post a Comment